Imprint, Image Credits, Credits, DisclaimerSide notice: We are from Germany and so bound by German law to have a legal notice on our website, called "Impressum" in German or Imprint. Here, you find all important and additional legal information about this website and the content creator. If you want to get in contact with syntaction please have a look at our contact site instead!
Owner's data according to §5 TMG & GDPRsyntaction music
Zum Bruennchen 39
Person responsible for content according to §10 - 3 MDStV: Christian Knerr
Person responsible for data protection according to EU GDPR: Christian Knerr
Image Credits / Pictures UsedWe use some of our pictures from a third party legally and with a license. However, to be legally in effect, we have to mention which picture is from which source and you find that list below. Images and graphics not listed here are created by Christian Knerr, syntaction.net.
- FAR AWAY FROM HOME Cover Image — © Janina Meesenburg, exclusively designed for syntaction
- FUSION Cover Image — © Janina Meesenburg, exclusively designed for syntaction
- SPACEWALK Vol. 1 Cover Image — contains public domain image material "Buzz Aldrin on the moon" by NASA
- SYNTACTION Live 2008 — © Adrian Baumann, Hauke Jepsen, Stefan Jung, Lukas Kubik
- Mask & Glove Design — © CFX
- Broken Noise Texture — © subtlepatterns.com (with adjusted colors)
- Dark Wall Texture — © subtlepatterns.com (with adjusted colors)
- Dark Mosaic Texture — © subtlepatterns.com (with adjusted colors)
- Pink Nebula In Deep Space — © Kevin Carden | Dreamstime.com
- Death Valley Under Milky Way — © Juliengrondin | Dreamstime.com
- Starry Night Sky Space Background — © PixelParticle | Dreamstime.com
- Young Planet System In Far Deep Space — © Afxhome | Dreamstime.com
- Social Icons "Somicro" — © Tina Mailhot-Roberge, veodesign.com
- Tweet Emoji Graphics & Emoji Parser — © 2014 Twitter, Inc and other contributors, GitHub twemoji
- Roboto-*.ttf & RobotoCondensed-*.ttf WebFont — © Copyright 2011 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Additional Credits and Brandssyntaction®, syntaction® logo, music & design created by
Christian Knerr ©2008-2021 by syntaction.net and CBACK® Studios
All rights reserved!
Usage of image material, photos, music, content, etc. from this website on other places is strictly prohibited without written permission of syntaction.
syntaction® ist a German signature brand of the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO), registered with the number 302014062982 for the classes 09, 25 and 41. Using this name for other products and services is hereby prohibited. For additional information about the status ® please read the German trademark law. When we mention the syntaction® brand on our own website without the marking ®, we still have all rights on this trademark.
If you contact us via email, we will delete your data once we closed the process. We will never share your email address or other informations with a third party. (EU GDPR §6.1a)
If you have further questions please feel free to contact us over the contact mail mentioned in this imprint.
syntaction.net is hosted entirely in an EU country.
DisclaimerAlbeit critical and thorough control, we do not take responsibility for contents of external links. The operators of linked external sites are responsible for their content and our users are responsible for their posts and comments on our social profiles (for example twitter). This also belongs to the utilized avatar images, signatures or attachments. Every written post or uploaded picture belongs to the user who wrote or uploaded said content. Due to technical reasons, we cannot control every move in a real-time network. If you encounter a breach in law on our socials, for example copyright or trademark issues, please contact us via email. We will process your request as soon as possible and remove the issue.
We as the operator do not take responsibility for the correctness or completeness of contents on our site. Additionally, every usage of our website content, downloads, products, and so on is at one's own risk. Although syntaction.net is jealous to keep all our offers free of technical issues and in good working capacity, we do not take responsibility for any damage our product may cause on local systems (for example your computer).
Place of jurisdiction is Neunkirchen (Saar), Germany.
Even if parts of our disclaimer become invalid, all other content is not touched. syntaction has the right to replace invalid content with similar valid content. syntaction has the right to alter or expand this content at will. The same applies for contents and services of our website which can be removed, expanded or altered at any time.